Friday, July 14, 2017

Thanks!


Tracey had the most gorgeous CAS card over at Muse this week and I had to play along.  I decided to use some new PTI stamps that Jen had sent to me (thank you again Jen!) for the feathers. I love my Fresh Inks...they are gorgeous and were so fun to do this rainbow of feathers.  I'm off for a couple night get away with some girlfriends at Norris Lake so keeping this post short and sweet. I hope you all have fun weekend plans scheduled too!

PS  Sorry the photo is a little blurry...over cast here and I am running out the door!


12 comments:

Gerrina said...

Love feathers and rainbow colours, so love all of your card! Enjoy the weekend!

Ardyth said...

Hope you're having a blast at your getaway! Thanks for the birthday card, which arrived today! And thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

Anita in France said...

Soft and rainbow-y and fabulous, Lynn! Have a fun weekend away! Hugs, Anita :)

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Cute and pretty take on the Muse card
xxx

Marisa said...

Great case and love those fun feathers :)

Tracey McNeely said...

How gorgeous is this Lynn, I love those pretty feathers in their Fresh Ink goodness. Thank you so much for playing along at Muse this week!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love this rainbow of feathers!

sandie said...

now there is my CAS loving cousin back again-just perfect in my eyes x

foleysfriend said...

A lovely interpretation of Tracey's Muse card; Hope you enjoyed your weekend with girlfriends!

Aileen said...

Lovely card Lynn, great use of the feathers.

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous take on Tracey's card, Lynn! Your 'rainbow' of feathers are so pretty! Hope you had a lovely getaway with your friends...you certainly deserve it :)

Karen B. said...

I hope you enjoyed your time away. What a fresh and chic card.